Return Policy - Frequently Asked Questions
- Please Sign in to your gccshop.co.uk account.
- Search your list of orders and find the one you want to cancel under the Orders tab.
- Select Order Details.
- Please select the cancellation reason.
- Select Cancel order.
- The cancellation of your order or an item from the order would then be processed and you would also receive an email with the update for the canceled item(s) / order.
How can I return an item?
- Below are the steps which you need to follow to a request for a "return":
- Click on ‘My Account’ in the tab bar and login
- Click on ‘Orders’
- Click the 'Return' button in the relevant order
- Click on 'Proceed' and enter your address, the reason for return and whether you want
- Call your nearest UPS cargo office and deliver the product. https://www.ups.com/sa/en/Home.page
- You can send the cargo with a counter payment along with your return invoice.
- Once your cargo reaches us within 7 business days, the cancellation or refund will begin.
- The total order amount will be transferred to your account within 15 business days. This period may differ depending on the bank.
Rules and Conditions for Return / Exchange
*Product return or exchange is completely free. No fee is charged from the customer.
Return/Exchange can only be made within 14 business days from the date of delivery. The item should be in good condition and not used along with the original tag. It should also be in the same brand box you received.
Unfortunately, we have a no-return policy on some of our products. We advise you to read the product description thoroughly before purchasing your desired product.
If I’m not happy with my order, do I get a refund and get my money back?
For all prepaid orders, we do offer a refund on credit card and However, the same is not applicable for cash on delivery orders.
If you paid for your order via a credit / debit card, you can return items to gccshop.co.uk and also ask for a refund back to your credit / debit card.
Just log into your gccshop.co.uk Account and create a return request within 14 business days from the date of receipt. Make sure your products are unused with the original tag still attached.
You can choose whether you want your money refunded your credit/ debit card and you’re done!
COD orders will have its refund through coupon code and will be posted on your official gccshop.co.uk account.
Shipping & Handling
Orders will ship within 1 to 5 business days. Delivery time varies within 15 to 30 business days due to cargo and customs procedures.
Who are the carrier partners of gccshop.co.uk?
The carrier partner of gccshop.co.uk is DHL, Aramex, UPS in all countries.
Please take care of trying on items as all products must be returned in a new and unused condition with all gccshop.co.uk Brands and designer garment tags still attached.
Please handle light-colored bags carefully if you are still deciding whether you will be keeping the item. Please note that dark items of clothing can transfer dye to light-colored bags.
When trying on shoes, please be mindful not to scratch the soles or mark the shoe box. Returns must also include the dust bag and box, as these are considered part of the product. Please place the shoe box inside another box in order to prevent damage during shipping.
Goods are classified as faulty if they are received damaged. Items that are damaged as a result of normal wear and tear are not considered to be faulty.
If your item is faulty when you receive it, you can return it for a refund. Simply contact our customer care team firstname.lastname@example.org to refund your item.
Your purchase should be sent back to us within the 14 business days of receiving your order. Returns outside of this period are accepted at the discretion of gccshop.co.uk.
We offer a flexible returns policy to make your online shopping experience even easier. However, we do monitor the number of returns made and may refuse to accept orders at our discretion if goods are returned repeatedly.
The Items that Cannot Be Returned
Due to product limitations and hygienic reasons, the following items cannot be returned:
Beauty & Fragrances
Skin Care and Grooming Products
We typically refund your order through store credit. If you paid by COD, you will get credit into your account and you can buy whatever you want from gccshop.co.uk
Upon request, we can organize a refund to your credit card statement. This process takes around 14 business days from the date of your order cancellation.
Cash on Delivery (COD)
In the case of COD, we will refund your gccshop.co.uk Brands account with store credit. You can use this store credit towards a future purchase.
- In order to earn store credits, you must send the application to the person (s) in your guides. We provide access to your contacts to send information messages to people you designate via sms. The information you provide is used only to send an informative message via sms.
- We take steps to protect your Personal Information from unauthorised access and against unlawful processing, accidental loss, destruction and damage.
- We will only keep your Information for as long as we reasonably require and, in any event, only for as the Data Protection Legislation allows.
In addition to any other legal or equitable remedies, we may, without prior notice to you, immediately terminate the Terms and Conditions or revoke any or all of your rights granted under the Terms and Conditions. Upon any termination of this Agreement, you shall immediately cease all access to and use of the Site and we shall, in addition to any other legal or equitable remedies, immediately revoke all password(s) and account identification issued to you and deny your access to and use of this Site in whole or in part. Any termination of this agreement shall not affect the respective rights and obligations (including without limitation, payment obligations) of the parties arising before the date of termination. You furthermore agree that the Site shall not be liable to you or to any other person as a result of any such suspension or termination. If you are dissatisfied with the Site or with any terms, conditions, rules, policies, guidelines, or practices of site in operating the Site, your sole and exclusive remedy is to discontinue using the Site.